Job no: 504774
Work type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Sydney
Categories: Other IT, Business Analysis, Software Engineers, Network and Systems Administration, IT Infrastructure, IT Support, Systems Analysts, Project/Program/Portfolio Management, Developers/Programmers, Testing Analytics, IT Security, Internet Booking Engine
Adobe AEM Technical Lead
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
The objective of the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical lead will be responsible for the management of the VA.com and VFF.com platform (back and front end). This is a newly created role for Virgin Australia as we are undertaking a new project rollout replacing our current CMS platform with AEM and we are looking for a strong and knowledgeable AEM Technical Lead who can work alongside the project and guide the teams on technical decisions, frameworks and implementation, whilst also looking forward to the future management, development and operations of the platform and websites.
This role is highly critical to the success of our digital strategy and only strong AEM technical specialists with hands on experience of AEM 6.3 or later will be considered for the role.
What you need to be successful
- 6+ years’ experience with AEM implementations
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) – Adobe Experience Manager Architect
- Experience end to end implementations of AEM 6.3 or later.
- Hands on experience Adobe Cloud integrations to AEM solutions/implementation.
- Good understanding of AEM infrastructure including OSGi, JCR, sling, Bundles, OSGI, Sling model and Dispatcher configuration
- Experience working across multiple products in Adobe Experience Cloud –primarily Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Campaign and Adobe Target
- Good understanding and appreciation for API, Microservices technologies & Cloud implementations.
- Proven development experience of front end and back end (using AEM and React) integration, and SPA concept
- Experience in working in a DevOps culture and practice including continuous integration, testing and deployment
- Good understanding/worked in Multitenancy AEM Environment
- Strong analytic, teamwork and collaboration skills to lead discussions and help the team reach consensus
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences.
Apply using the link below and for more information reach out to Dee Fitzgerald from the Talent Acquisition team for a confidential discussion.
No Agencies please at this time.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now