Website Product manager
Job no: 504193
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Other Loyalty, Digital, Customer Experience, Other Marketing, Brand, and Public Affairs
Get to know us
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
Get to know the role
As a Website Product Manager, this role will focus on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website and associated digital products positioning Velocity’s digital experiences as world class for our 10 million members and our partners.
You will champion the customer and be instrumental in providing a compelling vision for our website that drives engagement through every digital journey.
This role will see you;
- Combine Customer, Business and Technology to drive value from digital channels.
- Creating and managing Velocity's website roadmap, building successful digital journeys that drive user engagement and deliver revenue.
- Play a leading role in the website delivery squad, co-ordinating with the squad to make product decisions on a day to day basis.
- Be a valued member of the digital product team, owning and building Velocity's major website journeysincluding Join, Onboarding, Single Sign on (SSO), My Velocity (logged in state), Redemptions and our open API products.
- Measure and report on feature performance post deployment; defining, optimising and approving incremental improvements.
- Engaging with commercial colleagues and attend partner meetings to create digital experiences with our velocity partners, from Financial Services to Airlines to Retail..
- Act as a digital SME in the development of digital innovations to ensure that we are a leader in digital customer experience.
- Work closely with the digital platforms team on overall Tech health of the website, performance, support and maintenance.
- Articulate and incorporate a clear understanding of the market trends, competitors, user and product metrics to drive engagement and usage of our website.
Let’s get to know you
This is a key role in our digital team, it will see you working closely with an agile web squad and more broadly with wider stakeholders across the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Experience working as a Product Owner within an agile digital delivery squad across Discovery, Inception, Build, Release and support of digital features with strong demonstrated results.
- Clear and influential communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting to a team of developers or a CEO.
- Leadership and influencing cross functional teams across a business.
- Experience in digital development and a sound technical understanding of service integration, solution architecture and domains/environments and working closely with developers.
- Sound Knowledge of digital development practices across web properties including back end and front end development, data layers, testing, release pipelines and support.
- Experience in using customer-centric design practices through UX and UI design.
- A sound understanding of of the application of open API's to work closer with partners and deliver value.
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Technology stack, particularity AEM and AAM, Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics.
- Proven experience owning and prioritising a digital roadmap for multiple products and time periods.
This is a great opportunity for a Website Product Manager who is looking for a fast paced and driven team, where they can make a difference and work towards our goal of being Australia’s most loved loyalty program.
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Based in Sydney at our fantastic CBD offices.
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now