Loyalty System Analyst
- Job Number: 505602
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Brisbane, Sydney
- Categories: Systems Analysts
- Frequent Flyer Loyalty Program
- Sydney (Hybrid working arrangements)
- Work on permanent basis within the dynamic team
About the role:
The Loyalty Platform is the core system for our airline frequent flyer program, managing our business rules, and program member information.
The objective of the Loyalty System Analyst role is to provide high-quality implementation/ configuration, support, maintenance, and enhancements of Virgin Australia’s Frequent Flyer Loyalty systems.
This role will see you play a pivotal role in the organization in being the enabler of strategic and tactical initiatives with our partners and frequent flyer program. Where you will perform audits on the loyalty systems ensuring quality and accuracy are always maintained.
- Assess and execute configuration changes required by the business including new partner setups, promotion configurations, and maintenance updates to the loyalty systems, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery to enable business strategic initiatives and enhance the member experience.
- Execution of testing and validation of configuration and system enhancements to the loyalty systems ensuring quality control and accuracy.
- Performing maintenance tasks to ensure that the loyalty systems are kept up to date and managed efficiently
- Developing and maintaining internal documentation and guides for the configuration of the loyalty systems.
- Responsible for reconciling month-end reports.
- Actively seek and maintain relationships with business, IT, and other key internal/external stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively and efficiently within the loyalty platform team and the wider business.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience and knowledge with working on previous Loyalty systems is desirable
- Familiarity with the airline and frequent flyer program and/or implementation is desirable.
- Experience in Airline Revenue Management is desirable.
- Experience with iFly and/or any IBS suite of products is desirable.
- Attention to detail and meticulous accuracy in configuration whilst having the ability to concisely document processes and impact assessments.
- User Acceptance testing experience including documentation of test cases and execution.
- Understanding of the Airline industry and Loyalty Programs.
- An understanding of Project Management concepts.
- Proven experience in interpreting business requirements into system configuration.
- Experience of working in a team environment with a strong customer service focus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Resilience and flexibility to deliver exceptional customer-centric solutions.
About Virgin Australia:
Virgin Australia Group is a major Australian airline headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. The company operates scheduled domestic and short-haul international flights, charter and cargo services, and the award-winning loyalty program Velocity Frequent Flyer. The Group has been a competitor in the Australian aviation landscape for more than 20 years.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which includes being vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to 31 March 2022 and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.
- Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- Applications close:
Back Apply now Refer a friend