The role of Assistant Partnership Manager sits within our Velocity Frequent Flyers team and reports into the Head of Financial Service Partnerships. This is an integral part of the team ensuing partners achieve their business outcomes and objectives.
As the key point of contact for partners, you will manage the overall communications and administrative tasks on a day-to-day basis. Your key focus will be managing the end-to-end campaign/initiative processes, which include campaign initiation and planning, campaign briefs, data analysis, reporting and delivery of marketing executions with support from marketing teams when required.
Additionally, you review and analyses partner reporting including budgeting, forecasting revenue, activity, engagement, and acquisition initiatives on a regular basis.
To be successful, you will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience working as part of a team in a marketing role.
- Account or partnership management experience either in an agency, business development or loyalty roles.
- A robust understanding of campaign management processes and objectives.
- Experience with planning, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and reporting performance (desirable)
- Solid data analytical experience used to inform business decision making
- An understanding of regulations relevant to the financial services industry would be highly beneficial.
- Demonstrated direct marketing /CRM experience together with an understanding of data based / direct marketing.
- Understanding of loyalty environment and loyalty businesses and concepts would be
- Hold a relevant tertiary degree or equivalent.
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. Our vision is to become ‘Australia’s most loved loyalty program’ enabling members to engage and transact with our program through multiple channels every day. With over 10 million members, we are focused on transforming loyalty and we continue to lead the way with game changing initiatives.
Virgin Australia team members are passionate believers in better. Every person that we come into contact with; our guests, our members, our customers, our colleagues, and the community will feel and experience better outcomes, based on the interactions we have with them.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which includes being vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to 31 March 2022 and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.