- Job Number: 505398
- Work type: Max Term
- Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne
- Categories: Project/Program/Portfolio Management, Testing Analytics
About the role:
This is a crucial role in the technical delivery of Virgin Australia’s ERP program. You will be responsible for the Oracle ERP Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Execution, Test Results, Requirements Traceability and Defect Management.
**This is a 12 months FTC based anywhere in Australia. **
- Plan and execute all testing phases including, System Test, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Create the test artefacts including Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Select, implement and manage an automated testing tool.
- Maintain governance across all delivery components for audit traceability.
- Effective Management of the test environment including ageing of the environment to cover scenarios such as End of Financial Year (EOFY) and daylight savings.
- Execute defect management and workaround processes.
- Provide timely and relevant metrics-based reporting on the testing progress.
- Identify and manage testing risks and issues.
- Re-testing and approval of high priority defects found during deployment.
- Collaborate with build teams to ensure timely delivery of code releases and accurate close out of defects.
- Manage all resources working within the testing team, including contractors and vendors.
- Provide support to other project teams including data migration, integration, and solution architecture in relation to their testing activities (when required).
What we’re looking for:
- Oracle ERP / EPM / SC Cloud experience is necessary.
- Proven skills in leading a large team across all testing phases including functional and non-functional testing.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful testing outcomes in large, complex bodies of work that include both Technology and Business outcomes.
- Previous experience managing testing outcomes of a similar scale and complexity, using automated and manual testing.
- Proven end-to-end Test Management skills.
- Working knowledge of testing governance frameworks, tools and processes to enable projects to be delivered to scope, cost, schedule and quality baselines.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Proven capability in handling complex scenarios with multiple internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of defect management and testing automation tools.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and drive key dependencies and tasks.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Airline industry experience (beneficial).
- ISTQB Certification (desirable).
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
About Virgin Australia:
Virgin Australia Group is a major Australian airline headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. The company operates scheduled domestic and short-haul international flights, charter and cargo services, and the award-winning loyalty program Velocity Frequent Flyer. The Group has been a competitor in the Australian aviation landscape for more than 20 years.
We’re a winning team and we attract the best: challengers, innovators, and seriously fun individuals with big hearts. At Virgin Australia Group, we pride ourselves on recruiting the right people to join our team and help us rise to the challenges ahead. No matter our role – we are united by our ambition to be the most loved airline in Australia, and always go one step further for our customers, colleagues and our wider community.
For the health and safety of staff and guests, Virgin Australia has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. New staff will be required to comply with the Policy which includes being vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to 31 March 2022 and providing Virgin Australia with evidence of your vaccination status.
- Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
- Applications close:
Back Apply now Refer a friend