Job no: 503985
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Partnership / Account Management
Our people are at the core of our business. We have the best talent doing the best work of their lives with meaning. We know their continuous focus on the guest experience is what sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
Taking off is where the excitement lives. Join our team today.
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner. Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and it is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
Get to know us
We are seeking a Partner Airline Advisor to facilitate the relationship between Velocity Frequent Flyer and our airline partners. Your role will involve Partner Management, including day-to-day liaison with our airline partner Loyalty, Marketing and Sales counterparts. You will be a key point of contact for member issues and complaints escalation; and will work with internal stakeholders and contacts at partner airlines to resolve process issues that impact the member experience.
You will facilitate contract sign-off and administration and maintain accurate partner airline information on our website. You will work with partners to ensure that Velocity is correctly represented in partner channels, drive the end-to-end campaign management process and provide up to date analysis on our partnerships.
Let us get to know you
As this role plays a valuable part in maintaining and improving our member experience on our partner airlines, the ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable account and relationship management skills
- Understanding of campaign management processes and objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and a solid communication/presentation capability
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work in a cross-functional team
- Experience in e-Commerce, digital marketing or Loyalty marketing
- Experience in airline Sales and Marketing, preferably in both direct and indirect channels
- An understanding of Loyalty Marketing and/or Partnerships
- Airline systems and operational delivery understanding and experience
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs.. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now