Job no: 503943
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, Australia Wide
Categories: Partnership / Account Management
Get to know us
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Working with Velocity is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, your ideas, and your willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
Get to know us
We now have a rare opportunity for a talented Partnership Executive to join our Sydney team working with our Retail Partners. You will be integral in ensuring the success of mutually beneficial objectives through expanding our relationships with our partners. This role will see you working with our top tier partners and through your strong marketing, product and partnership management skill; you will be the key point of contact and escalation for the partner.
What sets you apart is the pride you take in seamlessly developing and delivering marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver partnership objectives and also our broader Velocity commercial and membership objectives. Working with data to find better ways to do things is natural to you, as well as taking a strategic focus that drives value and complete ownership in the partnership.
The day to day
- Day to day Partnership Management including being a key point of contact and escalation; and managing the overall partner communications and administration processes
- Partner Operations to ensure that all aspects of a partnership are delivered as expected, managing appropriate escalations and briefs as required.
- Marketing Operations including assisting the Partner Manager with campaign planning, developing campaign briefs and business cases, data analysis, reporting and delivery of all marketing executions.
- Executing the commercial strategy with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Reporting to deliver all campaign and financial reporting based on agreed timeframes and formats.
- Ad hoc project and team work as required.
Let us get to know you
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working preferably in an account management or commercial role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience in the Retail industry
- Demonstrable account and relationship management skills.
- Understanding of campaign management and process and objectives.
- A commercial and strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated passion to ideate, create and deliver innovative member experiences.
- Understanding of data based, digital or direct marketing.
- Flexibility and adaptability within an ever-changing agile environment.
- Experience within the loyalty and/or travel/aviation industries is advantageous.
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now