GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
Submit your interest in joining our team today!
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
The Revenue Management Network Demand Analyst plays a critical role in an Origin and Destination (connecting journeys) Revenue Management environment. The analyst will recommend and implement strategies in Revenue Management O&D systems to provide an optimal revenue result. In this role you will be pivotal in assisting in report creation, and best practice work methods. You will work closely with the Revenue Management Analysts and other areas of the business to ensure overall revenue targets are being met.
Virgin Australia is looking for dedicated and driven individuals who are able to work successfully in a fast paced environment.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
Whilst previous airline revenue management experience will be highly regarded, we are really looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an Airline Revenue Management role
- Extensive knowledge of Origin & Destination principals
- High level analytical and problem solving skills
- General knowledge of airline reservation and pricing systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to summarise issues and influence others
- Previous O&D revenue management experience and exposure to PROS revenue management systems will be a strong advantage.
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Minimum salary for this position will be $75,000 depending on experience. Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – Please ensure you speak to your current Leader prior to registering your interest via the link below.
Revenue Management Network Demand Analyst