About the role
Virgin Australia’s Guest Contact Centre (GCC) strives to be a centre of excellence in delivering superior customer service, driving revenue and achieving operational efficiency. We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Service Development Team Leader to join the GCC and lead, coach, and mentor a team of sales and customer focussed Guest Contact Centre agents.
You will foster and promote a positive team culture while supporting the agents on a day to day basis, ensuring the team are providing excellent service delivery in all customer interactions and are seeking sales opportunities wherever possible.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders to resolve escalated customer issues
- Analysing data and delivery outcomes to meet departmental KPIs around:
- Revenue Sales
- Average Call Handling
- Quality Service Developer
- Call Service Level
- Customer Satisfaction
- Initiating ongoing career development discussions, providing support and assistance to succeed in future roles.
- Ensuring the team are across and understand any projects or changes being implemented within the GCC
Please note that this role will work on shift rotations across nights, early mornings and weekends.
Who you are
A motivator and inspiring leader. You motive and develop a strong team while inspiring them to think outside the box and innovate ways of working.
An influencer. You communicate clearly, effectively and always with purpose even when having challenging conversations
A people person. You collaborate and engage with the internal and external department stakeholders understanding relationships are key
A Champion of Better. You strive to make things better for the team and the business.
A customer advocate. You are focussed on our customer and make decisions that positively impact their experience.
A level headed self-motivator. You have no problems remaining calm under pressure and will put your head down and work through it.
What you’ll need
- Knowledge of call centre principles would be advantageous
- Strong leadership experience – leading, coaching and developing front line team members in a sales and service focused environment.
- Previous exposure to people development and performance management practices
- Experience analysing data and collating information to plan effective coaching sessions
- An ability to facilitate learning sessions and training courses
- Advanced Microsoft application skills and ability to pick up new systems.
In return, you’ll get the opportunity to continue your career with Virgin Australia! You’ll get the opportunity to coach and mentor a team of agents, helping them succeed in their roles and in their future career endeavours.
If you pride yourself on your ability to lead and develop front line teams while continually fostering and promoting a positive work culture then this could be the role for you. Please apply below.
For further information, contact Ben Bolt on 07 3175 1858.
GCC Sales and Service Development Team Leader PD