GET TO KNOW US
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. We have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on our members is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the Australia’s most loved loyalty program.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Partnership Executive - Financial Services to join our team.
Reporting to the Partnership Manager, the Partnership Executive role sits within the Velocity Financial Services team and plays an integral role in ensuring that the program and partners achieve mutually beneficial objectives and targets.
This role focuses on account management which includes coordinating the day to day relationship and managing and implementing campaigns for new and existing partners.
GET TO KNOW THE DAY TO DAY
- Relationship management - Developing strong collaborative relationships with Program Partners - including being a key point of contact and escalation; and managing the overall partner communications and administration processes
- Partner Operations - Ensure that all aspects of a partnership are delivered as expected, managing appropriate escalations and briefs as required.
- Marketing Operations - Taking ownership of the end to end campaign management process assisting with campaign planning, developing campaign briefs and business cases, data analysis, reporting and delivery of all marketing executions.
- Executing – Execute the commercial strategy with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Reporting - Deliver all campaign and financial reporting based on agreed timeframes and formats.
- Ad hoc – Support project and team work as required.
Want to know more? For more details on the role take a look at the position description
Partnership_Executive_Financial_Services May 2019.pdf.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience working preferably in a relevant marketing or commercial role.
- Demonstrable account and relationship management skills.
- Solid understandings of digital and data based / direct marketing.
- Understanding of campaign management process and objectives.
- A commercial and strategic mindset.
- Flexibility and adaptability within an ever-changing agile environment.
- Experience within the loyalty and/or financial services industries is advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.