Job no: 503623
Work type: Full Time
Categories: eCommerce, Consulting and Strategy, Business Improvement, Digital, Data & Analytics, Other Consulting & Strategy, Process Improvement, Analysis and Reporting, Business Performance
GET TO KNOW US:
We are Velocity Frequent Flyer, the loyalty program of Virgin Australia.
Mumbrella Team of the Year, Adobe Experience Maker global prize-winner, Freddie’s Loyalty Program of the Year (again!): we’re an award-winning team doing award-winning work, making our member’s dreams come true.
We offer our 9.5 million members hundreds of ways to earn Velocity Points and help them to turn the things they do every day into a dream holiday. We offer our program partners a powerful, data-driven platform and world-class digital experience with which to acquire and retain customers.
Velocity is transforming its digital experience and, using the latest innovations and technology in data-driven and digital marketing, our team is pushing the boundaries and deliver best-in-class experiences for our members.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Working within the newly-formed Customer Experience Delivery function our CRM Analysts are responsible for the technical design, delivery and optimisation of multi-channel experiences and campaigns which seek to maximise Velocity member lifetime value, enable Velocity’s program partners in achieving their customer and commercial objectives and contributing to growth of the Velocity program.
Applying data-driven, digital and customer lifecycle marketing practices, you’ll use the Adobe Experience Cloud to build, test and deploy automated experiences and campaigns across the full mix of outbound, onsite, paid and social media.
You’ll analyse reporting to generate insight, recommend and pursues optimisations to experiences and campaigns, seeking to continuously improve commercial and customer outcomes.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Contributing to the development of marketing tactics and promotional offers and collaborating with our Torque Data scientists to define and operationalise target audiences.
- Developing digital marketing measurement models and ensuring digital tracking and reporting requirements are met.
- Utilising digital assets, segmentation and targeting models to build, test and deploy targeting workflows and personalised content deliveries.
- Accessing digital analytics and reporting, generating insight and making optimisation recommendations.
- Communicating and showcasing results, insights and learnings and updating knowledge repositories.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of customer experience delivery and operations and performance.
- Continually advancing your knowledge and understanding of brand and marketing strategy, program and partner product offerings, business operations and program and partner commercial objectives.
- Maintaining your knowledge and awareness of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources, CRM database structure and data operations.
- Developing your marketing technology skills, knowledge and understanding.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
You are a self-starter who thinks outside the box. You are a strong collaborator and you love to celebrate delivering great experiences and commercial outcomes as part of a team. You have:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a data-driven, digital marketing team with focus on personalisation, multi-wave and multi-channel execution, testing and optimisation.
- Hands-on experience delivering and optimising multi-channel digital experiences and campaigns using the Adobe Experience Cloud or similar platform.
- Experience working with large database and sophisticated analytics, segmentation and targeting.
- Experience using digital analytics to deliver reporting, analyse and attribute conversion, generate insight and optimise digital experiences and campaigns.
- Highly level of data literacy and numeracy.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A business partnering mindset; a strong and proactive collaborator.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia and Velocity Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
COME AND JOIN THE DREAM-MAKERS
Register your interest today by applying via the link below.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now