- Do you enjoy finding better ways of doing things? This 12 month fixed term role may suit perfectly.
- Would you consider yourself to have a collaborative leadership style?
- Fantastic opportunity to make an impact on all policies and procedures within our Safety Systems division.
Do you consider yourself to be a strong communicator with a knack for influencing people? We are looking for a candidate who can work with and influence stakeholders, at varying levels, across the business. You will collaborate on any issues in regards to Virgin Australia's Safety Management System and provide recommendations on making things better. This also includes, being the "go to person" on projects where Safety Systems are a key stakeholder.
Change Management experience is going to be key to this role, as no day is the same and an airline environment is constantly changing. Your strong leadership skills are also going to come in handy as you'll manage and guide a multidisciplinary team on all things safety.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An expert level of knowledge in all applicable CASA regulations and industry standards related to Safety Management Systems and Fatigue Risk Management Systems
- Experience developing and documenting systems procedures and processes to satisfy regulatory and company business requirements
- Operational auditing experience.
You will be integral in the development and continual improvement of the Virgin Australia Fatigue Risk Management System. This role will also see you conduct and manage audits within the Safety Systems division providing oversight of the Safety Management System.
If you're a progressive thinker who enjoys investigating issues and finding creative ways to solve problems then please apply below.
PD - Leader Safety Standards Apr 19.doc