GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. We have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on our members is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the Australia’s most loved loyalty program.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
If you are looking for a role where no two days are ever the same, this is the role for you! We have not one, but TWO, exciting, multi-faceted opportunities for a Marketing Advisor to join our Velocity team. You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign delivery of inspiring and data-driven direct marketing campaigns.
The first role sits within our Financial Services marketing team and spans across credit card acquisition, home loan acquisition, new product launches as well as engagement and retention campaigns.
The second role sits within our Airline marketing team delivering multi-channel retail campaigns for Virgin Australia and our international airline partners including Singapore Airlines and Etihad Airways.
GET TO KNOW THE DAY TO DAY:
- Collaborating with the commercial partnership teams to manage existing and new partner communications, driving commercial outcomes.
- Developing campaigns with Velocity’s partners including global brands like American Express or Virgin Atlantic.
- Creating end-to-end execution of incentives and competitions to drive member engagement.
- Providing support for delivery of ad hoc marketing communication requests
- Embedding new partners into our business across the customer journey, launch plans, campaign creative, internal communications and post launch plan integration.
- Developing and executing integrated campaigns for members and throughout the customer lifecycle, including campaign segmentation, copy and creative.
- Working closely with the Campaign Analytics team to ensure marketing is targeted, relevant and effective.
- Leading conversations with stakeholders to balance member experience and revenue goals.
- Managing marketing budgets on a campaign level.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- 1-3 years experience within a digital marketing role, preferably in eDM or direct channels.
- Sound understanding of data-driven, digital marketing and marketing automation techniques.
- Ability and confidence to work on multiple campaigns in an ever-changing, fast-paced commercial environment.
- Ability to build relationships with and managing key stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Ability to take campaigns from brief to execution, critically assessing marketing concepts and messaging.
- High level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Above all else, we are looking for someone who is hungry to learn and flexible to work within a constantly-shifting environment.
- Specific financial services or airline marketing experience will be well regarded.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia and Velocity Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
For further information, please review the Position Descriptions attached. Marketing Advisor - Airline PD.pdf
Marketing Advisor - Financial Services.pdf