Social Media Service Coordinator - Tigerair
Job no: 503402
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Social Media
Tigerair Australia has a vision to be the value airline of choice for all Australians and is committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable and reliable air travel with friendly service. As part of the Virgin Australia Group, Tigerair plays an important role in the Group vision to change aviation for good.
About the role:
Are you a social media junkie who knows pop culture like the back of your hand and can expertly manage a conversation in a fun and engaging way? We are looking for a social media superstar who has a creative mind and responsive attitude for this very exciting and unique opportunity to join our Public Affairs team in the role of Social Media Coordinator.
Reporting to the Manager Tigerair Communications and based at our Melbourne Head Quarters, you will be the peoples’ champion across Tigerair’s social media platforms, directly engaging with our customers by listening and responding to queries and feedback. The successful applicant will work closely with our Customer Care team as well as the wider Operations and Customer Journey teams to ensure a responsive end-to-end solution for each customer and general social notification.
Other key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring our social community is effectively managed through customer guidance, satisfaction and response through Tigerair’s social media and customer facing platforms
- Adhere to the customer care social process flow and opt to provide an end-to-end solution within social media where applicable. This includes but not limited to, disruption management, online user experience, general product enquiries as outlined in the process.
- Constantly seek brand opportunities through community management and always consider taking on a new initiative if it means it will help us achieve target and enhance brand.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research and suggesting new ways to attract audiences and followers.
- Conceptualising and creating engaging social media content including: campaigns, graphics and video content
- Understand the real-time operational performance and how that will affect social liaison.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with key stakeholders internally to assist with gathering ideas to capture content opportunities
- Support content as required including, but not limited to, video and competitions.
- Support the Communications team as required.
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will be an inquisitive self-starter and possess exceptional customer service and engagement skills that enable you to think outside the box and ensure our customers have an exceptional experience with Tigerair. You will have a keen interest in travel and aviation and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
You will have 24/7 availability to work as part of a team across a monthly rotating roster, including weekends and out of hours, as well as have on-call presence.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience in Communications or qualification in a Journalism, Marketing or Communications discipline
- Strong community management, customer focus and customer service skills experience
- Creative flair and ability to think outside the box will be highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading/editing skills
- Proficient use of new technologies i.e. social media platforms
- The ability to multi-task and coordinate activities in a face-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (MS office)
- Passion for the airline industry, our brand and our customers
- Previous experience in delivering high quality service within a high-volume, premium customer environment
- Proven commitment to high service standards, initiative and personal drive
- Proven experience of liaising with difficult customers through written and verbal conversation
- Knowledge of a customer complaint management system (Salesforce or other) (preferred)
- Detailed knowledge of Tigerair’s overall operations, particular ground operations and handling (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in photo editing and video editing programs (photoshop) (preferred)
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!
Social Media Coordinator - Position Description (1).docx
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now