Manager, Business Improvement - Network Operations
12 month Maternity Leave Contract
As Manager, Business Improvement - Network Operations, you will lead a specialised team of change, communications, business improvement and strategy professionals. You will be accountable for establishing change and improvement capability that supports the delivery of strategic programs, projects and significant business as usual changes for Network Operations. The Manager, Business & Improvement is a trusted adviser to the Network Operations Leadership Team and other key business stakeholders, offering support and advice to internal customers as requested by business leaders.
Key functions of the role;
- Delivering hands-on leadership, mentoring and direction to a team of 7 direct reports
- Providing advice to the GM, Network Operations in relation to People & Culture
- Supporting the GM in Network Operations Strategy
- Managing change and communications within Network Operations and to its stakeholders
- Driving disrupt management, business improvement, engagement and OTP related projects and initiatives
- Managing the On Time Performance (OTP) and Disruption Management Improvement Program (DMIP) portfolio across the airline
Ideally you will have;
- Proven leadership experience favouring a transformational leadership style
- A solid understanding of human behaviour in the context of enhancing employee engagement and customer experience
- Considerable experience in business improvement (people, process and technology) and facilitation of tangible outcomes
- Operational experience and an understanding of Disrupt Management, OTP and Customer Experience will be extremely well regarded
- Consulting experience within an airline environment
Business Change Manager PD - 2019 (1).docx
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.