Tigerair is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for future Cabin Crew opportunities for our Sydney and Melbourne bases!
Please note that if this is not your preferred location, we kindly ask that you do not apply for this opportunity. We encourage candidates to apply for their preferred location only, as we are not able to transfer your application if we do commence advertising in another location. Instead, we recommend subscribing to job alerts to be automatically emailed when we are next advertising for your preferred location.
SO, WHO ARE WE?
Tigerair Australia has a vision to be the value airline of choice for all Australians and is committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable and reliable air travel with friendly service. As part of the Virgin Australia Group, Tigerair plays an important role in the Group vision to change aviation for good.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
Our cabin crew are the face of our business and it’s a role that is like no other. You’ll wear multiple hats each day as you fly the skies with our customers: a safety enthusiast, a food connoisseur, and a champion of the customer experience. Travelling at 35,000 feet is definitely a lifestyle to be fully embraced as you:
- Deliver a fresh and new experience for our customers and help them to create lifelong memories;
- Represent Tigerair in a fun and professional manner; and
- Ensure the wellbeing and safety of our customers and your colleagues.
NOW LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU
We are eagerly looking for vibrant, reliable and genuine people to join our Tigerair team. We want people who are committed to the pursuit of excellence and thrive off delivering exceptional customer experience every single time! You will live the value of creating new and memorable experiences for all of our travellers on board and work hard to be part of a high performing & collaborative team. You will be flexible, understanding that the world of aviation is dynamic and is constantly evolving.
Please note we also have some minimum requirements that you will need to meet:
- Be 18 years of age or over;
- Be competent in written and spoken English;
- Be able to reach a height of 157cm on flat feet;
- Be able to fulfil a full-time position that works on a 24x7x365 rotating shift roster to meet our operational requirements;
- Be willing to be rostered for overnights away from your home base;
- Be able to swim 50 metres and tread water for three minutes, clothed and unaided;
- Have a high attention to detail and polished grooming; and
- Be able to sign on at the airport and ready to work within 120 minutes when on call.
If you are successful and offered a position with us, you will also need to hold the following prior to commencing with us:
- A current passport with 18 months validity, with unrestricted access to all Tigerair ports of call;
- A Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate;
- A Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate; and,
- An Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC).
ARE YOU READY TO EMBARK ON AN EXCITING CAREER WITH TIGERAIR?
If you’re ready to be part of this collaborative team and make a real difference to our customers, then we want to hear from you. Please follow the link below to submit your application online.
DON’T MISS OUT
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Submit your application today!