EFB Administrator/Document Distribution Controller - Tigerair
Job no: 503181
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Other Flight Operations
Tigerair Australia has a vision to be the value airline of choice for all Australians and is committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable and reliable air travel with friendly service. As part of the Virgin Australia Group, Tigerair plays an important role in the Group vision to change aviation for good.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Flight Operations team in the role of EFB Administrator/ Document Controller. Reporting to the Leader Fleet Technical the EFB Administrator/ Document Controller is responsible for managing the distribution, updates and maintenance of company class 2 EFB devices.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the EFB software performs to a high standard and in compliance with the requirements of the Company Operations Manual and relevant CASA legislation.
Other key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing the publication and distribution of company documentation (operations and manufacturers manuals and forms) to both internal and external recipients
- Hold responsibility for, and manage all aspects of EFB compliance appropriate to relevant CASA legislation;
- Manage the maintenance and distribution of EFB Hardware and Software;
- Perform EFB hardware and software validation and acceptance testing prior to distribution to aircraft/users;
- Develop and incorporate EFB device user guide updates as required;
- Develop and incorporate EFB Administrator – Policy & Procedures manual updates as required;
- Assist in development/update of flight crew training for EFB systems and its use.
- Receive, register and distribute internally and externally generated publications and amendments in both hard and soft copy format;
- Distribute externally sourced material (ie Jeppesen data) to the relevant recipients as required;
- Manage document distribution compliance via a Document Management System;
- Maintain a register of all documents and their amendment status;
- Develop and implement appropriate quality controls;
- Develop and maintain Document Management Standard Operating Procedures;
- Assist developing and documenting company policy and procedures which support company flight operations within area of responsibility;
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will have experience with an airline EFB and document management system. You will be familiar with Apple iPad hardware and software systems, including mobile device management systems. You will be able to remain focused in a pressured environment and enjoy working in a close-knit team.
Your skills and experience will include:
- A proven ability to conclude/close varying tasks, with the need to prioritise.
- Well-developed problem-solving capability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely well organized.
- Remains calm and focused under pressure.
- A strong communicator.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now