Job no: 503147
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Indirect & B2B Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Group Sales, Industry Support, Virgin Australia Holidays, Other Sales, Sales - Inbound, Sales - Outbound, Sales Coordination, Travel Agency
Get to know us:
Here at Virgin Australia, our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
Get to know the role:
Looking to start the new year with a new challenge in your career? We are eagerly looking for an organised, highly adaptable go getter to support the sales process based in Brisbane. By providing efficient sales support administration systems and processes nationally within the Corporate and Industry Sales division, you will be integral to growing sales for Virgin Australia Airlines.
This is a varied role with your responsibilities being, but not limited to:
- Managing multiple inboxes, you will be responsible for ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders have their queries and requests managed and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Organising industry or corporate meetings and local and national events.
- Producing support materials for training, conferences and expos.
- Assisting with the implementation of new corporate accounts.
- Reporting for the sales team - ensuring all reporting and sales data is up to date and accurate.
- Sponsorship & event management
- State and National project management
Let’s get to know you:
- Previous administration experience, ideally within the airline or travel industry
- Proven computer literacy and full knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience using a GDS system advantageous but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Superior organisational skills
- Flexibility to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
What you’ll get from us:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
If you exude the Virgin Australia values and pride yourself on your customer service skills then we want to hear from you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now