GET TO KNOW US
Virgin Australia Regional Airlines (VARA) is the largest provider of Fly-In-Fly Out charter services in Western Australia. We have considerable experience operating both Charter and Regular Public Transport (RPT) services to small and remote communities, allowing our guests to experience Virgin Australia’s award-winning product and services across the regional network.
Here at VARA, our people are at the core of our business. We have the best talent doing the best work of their lives with meaning. We know their continuous focus on the guest experience is what sets us apart in our vision to become Australia’s most trusted charter airline.
Taking off is where the excitement lives. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
Virgin Australia are currently recruiting for a Technical Library Coordinator in working within our regional network based in Perth. This is an 8 months fixed term opportunity.
Reporting to the Fleet Engineering Manager, this role will include provision of print and distribution services for all copyholders of the business within defined service level agreements and according to company work instructions.
You will be responsible for printing and distribution of controlled documents including revisions, temporary revisions, complete manuals, forms and ancillary publications. The role will see you carry out aircraft documentation updates across VARA CAMO and AMO, which may fall outside of normal business hours.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU
Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail, high standards of quality, excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, and the ability to follow company procedures, which includes but not limited to company exposition, supplementary procedures and ability to use aircraft maintenance program . You will also have an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Adobe Acrobat and have knowledge of document control practices and standards within the aviation industry. Excellent communication skills and strong team working skills are vital to this role.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Should you have any further questions relating to this opportunity, please refer to the below position description.
Please click here to review the Position Description
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.