Digital Data Analyst
Job no: 503140
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Data & Analytics
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
About the role:
This primary purpose of this role is to lead the data input and measurement for the Digital Optimisation & Personalisation function.
- Conducting exploratory, behavioural data analysis
- Creating the audiences and segments to whom we can deliver personalised content and experiences onsite
- Contributing to the targeting strategy, and working closely with the experience designer and AB/MVT specialist
- Leading the analytics and reporting for our personalisation activity
- Working with agencies and internal partners to setup analytics tracking for digital properties and marketing channels
The Digital Data Analyst should have a firm grasp of the MarTech landscape and the role that digital data plays in driving marketing outcomes.
- Web analytics (Adobe Experience, Cloud experience advantageous)
- Strong communication skills - we need people who love data but can also explain what this data means, and how it can benefit the business
- Experience in creating dynamic reporting dashboards and data visualisation
- Multi-channel marketing measurement
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in Data Management platforms
- Tag management
- Data mining/manipulation via SAS/SQL/R
- Knowledge of direct and digital marketing techniques and processes
- Experience in working with CRM data and/or customer segmentation and profiling
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Virgin Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture and supportive environment for our people. We believe diversity in our workforce strengthens our business and we welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
A note from us to recruitment agencies
We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited CVs to our Recruitment Team or Managers across the business. Virgin Australia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now