Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many easy ways to earn Velocity Points both at home and around the world so that they can enjoy fantastic rewards sooner. Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and it is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
About the role
This is an opportunity for a Digital Designer to join us on our journey, designing for member centric communications and experiences across a variety of digital platforms and devices. In this role you will:
- Share the responsibility of creating world-class communications for our members across email and web and design and deliver assets for Velocity’s owned digital channels (Including Edm, banners, print and social media)
- Be an expert in designing web pages for the best possible user experience and own the design process for new page requests and on-site optimisation, working closely with our CX team, Digital Producer and front-end developers to bring the brand to life across all devices.
- Be a digital native with a deep understanding of how visual components and user interactions need to be designed in order to support the customer's journey and key tasks.
- Know the importance of customer experience fundamentals, design consistency, design development, brand governance, asset management, and responsive design principles.
- Have an expert level of proficiency across the Adobe Creative Suite and tools and general understanding of marketing and design principles including best practice email design, UX and UI
Want to know more? For more details on the position please refer to the position description Digital Designer PD - Jan 2019.pdf
Who you are:
At the end of the day, you're are an innovative thinker and are highly creative. You work well under pressure and are adept to changes. You're a great communicator and love design, following industry leaders across the latest trends in digital design, UX and brand development with a strong commercial mind set.
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of our journey as we achieve our vision of becoming Australia’s Most Loved Loyalty Program.