GET TO KNOW US
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning and purpose. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia Group of airlines involves a lot of hard work, but is incredibly rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award-winning service to every guest, every day is putting the magic back into flying.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our high performing WA sales team. The role includes developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of revenue generation and delivering creative solutions to our clients’ air travel programs.
This role will allow you to drive contract performance while improving Virgin Australia’s market share across corporate accounts and/or travel agencies.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU
A methodical thinker. You have the ability to work under pressure and to short lead times
A people person. You collaborate and engage with the internal and external stakeholders understanding relationships are key
An influencer. You communicate clearly, effectively and always with purpose
Commercially savvy. You have business smarts, and can drive solutions that will provide a return on investment.
An analytical mind. You are able to think analytically and use a broad range of data and information to solve business problems.
In addition, you will also hold:
- Knowledge of relevant territory government, business, university and/or travel industry environment in relation to travel demand
- Sound knowledge of airline / travel sales
- Understanding of the financial aspects of business
- Strategic planning skills;
- Experience in developing sales solutions to business problems / initiatives
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with government, universities, corporate, travel industry and/or community leaders
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific!
Should you have any questions relating to this opportunity, please refer to the below Position Description, or reach out to Alistair King from Talent Acquisition via email@example.com
Please click here to review the Position Description
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.