Media Operations Coordinator
Job no: 503058
Work type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Sydney
The Virgin Australia group of airlines prides itself on recruiting the right people into the right roles and we know what sets us apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages heart, spirit, imagination and collaboration, whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We want dedicated people who are Champions of Better and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role:
We’ve created a new opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to join our team based in either Sydney or Brisbane, working exclusively within our Virgin Australia Adspace team, which is Virgin Australia’s media sales division.
Picture yourself in the role: you’ll be accountable for the successful implementation of internal, partner and client media campaigns across our Virgin Australia assets
Here’s what your day to day looks like:
- Managing bookings from our internal media sales team and external partners; and collaborating with key internal stakeholders & systems to implement campaigns.
- Supporting the invoicing of clients while supporting the budget and expenditure reconciliation. You’d also support with the creation of tools and processes to streamline efficiencies.
- Business partnering with the wider Virgin Australia team to cross functionally deliver on projects, campaigns and strategy.
- Pro-actively managing our client creative delivery and media agency relationships. You’ll consistently represent our brand ensuring ROI and value are delivered in any solution.
- Using data and insights to continuous improvement and creative solutions for campaigns ongoing.
- Support the reporting requirements of the division including the use of Salesforce and Microsoft excel
- Support the Commercial Operations Advisor and Commercial Leader with on-going projects that may include asset development requirements & supporting the promotion of Virgin Australia Adspace
- Managing the team mailbox including responding to enquires in a timely manner and filing
Who you are:
Great eye for detail: no detail is too big or small! You thrive on organisation, process improvement, standardisation and seamless error free outputs.
Passionate collaborator: you love working together as one team and have a passion for identifying opportunities. Naturally, you pride yourself on driving decisions and owning a commercial outcome for all parties involved.
Consultative and Dynamic: you thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and own your space across the management of campaigns and other initiatives.
Champion of Better. You embrace innovative thinking and are always looking for ways to give the surprise and delight feeling to members and your partner.
What you’ll need:
- Hands on experience in a similar role with operational delivery. Media/ Advertising is great to have.
- Experience managing and executing successful campaigns. Media / agency experience is a great to have
- Experience in digital campaign delivery
- Strong problem solving, prioritisation and analytical skills.
- Sophisticated ability across ownership and accountabilities delivering value and success across stakeholders.
- Commercial practice in developing presentations, campaign and financial reporting.
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of our journey as we achieve our vision of becoming Australia’s favourite airline. Apply now!
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now