GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many fantastic ways to earn Velocity Points and turn those points into flights or redemption's through our growing number of retail partners to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and you will absolutely thrive with your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Our Loyalty program is the core of our business. As the Velocity Consumer Partnerships Operations Specialist, you will be involved in the design, support and maintenance of all our commercial partnership functions which include loyalty points earn, points redemption and member benefits.
In addition to this, responsibilities include driving continuous improvement and uplift of systems and processes.
The role will also involve relationship management across departments as well as internal and external stakeholders, including service providers to successfully deliver on projects and enhancements.
The day to day accountabilities of the role involve:
- Working with the Velocity team, translate commercial and strategic objectives into practical process and application solutions.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of commercial and strategic objectives as they relate to solution design, delivery or development.
- Manage and lead the timely delivery of enhancements to the program.
- Making decision on business requirements, including solutions designs, improvements and work arounds.
- Perform UAT when required on new or enhanced systems or solutions.
- Ensure all operational support activities are in line with established internal and external partner processes.
- Managing relationships within Velocity including commercial partnerships teams.
- Project management and reporting.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in Functional and/or systems analysis and development.
- Operational delivery experience.
- Experience in working with and managing relationships with software and systems Vendors.
- Reporting and Planning as well as Project Management experience.
- Experience as a team leader or project lead.
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
- Management of complex IT systems.
- Leading a technical stream within complex multi department projects
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- Experience in the Virgin Australia and Velocity cultures, and becoming part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, so you will feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Interested? Apply today! Taking off is where the excitement lives.
You can also find more information in the position description Consumer Partnerships Operations Specialist PD