GET TO KNOW US
Virgin Australia Regional Airlines (VARA) is the largest provider of Fly-In-Fly Out charter services in Western Australia. We have considerable experience operating both Charter and Regular Public Transport (RPT) services to small and remote communities, allowing our guests to experience Virgin Australia’s award-winning product and services across the regional network.
Here at VARA, our people are at the core of our business. We have the best talent doing the best work of their lives with meaning. We know their continuous focus on the guest experience is what sets us apart in our vision to become Australia’s most trusted charter airline.
Taking off is where the excitement lives. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
Virgin Australia Regional Airlines has an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and capable person to join the Flight Operations team as a Coordinator Flight Crew Records based in Perth.
This role will see you working closely with various stakeholders in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Applying your excellent attention to detail and communication skills you will provide strong administrative support to our Flight Operations team to ensure timely and compliant records management.
Day to day duties in this role include assisting with the creation and distribution of training documentation, processing Flight Crew training records and tracking Flight Crew licence validity.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU
To ensure your success in this role you will have excellent time management skills, be process orientated and proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications. A high level of proficiency is required in the creation of Excel spread sheets and reports and experience creating and using Access databases would be an advantage. You be customer service focused with strong initiative and have the ability to communicate at all levels across the business.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
If you have some further questions, please refer to the below position description.
Coordinator Flight Crew Records - PD