GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many fantastic ways to earn Velocity Points and turn those points into flights or redemptions through our growing number of retail partners to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner!
We are in the midst of an exciting digital transformation with the recent delivery of a brand-new, highly personalised website and app across both iOS and Android with the full Adobe Experience Cloud at the heart. Through the investment in the latest innovations and technology our teams are pushing the boundaries to deliver best-in-class service for our members.
Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and you will absolutely thrive with your technical expertise, ideas and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things. With year-on-year growth, Velocity is a thriving place to be!
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Our Loyalty program is the core of our business. Through investment in the latest marketing technology, we are on a journey to deliver best-in-class, cross-channel member experiences and this role is pivotal to its success.
As the Experience Optimisation Analyst, you will be using the latest personalisation and testing technology in Adobe Target to develop, deliver and optimise highly personalised memorable experiences for our members focussing on delivering a seamless experience across our inbound and outbound channels.
This role will be working within the newly created Customer Experience Delivery function which focusses on a member’s experience across every touch-point. Specialising in Adobe Target, a new tool for us, provides the opportunity for you to learn and enhance your front-end-developer skills in the latest technology and truly make the role your own.
The day to day accountabilities of the role involve:
- Using data, research and insights to develop, deliver and optimise hyper personalised members experiences within the highly rated personalisation and testing tool, Adobe Target
- Using your technical expertise and ideas to integrate new personalisation capabilities within Adobe Target to deliver enhanced member experiences across our inbound channels
- Using your collaboration and stakeholder management skills to ideate, develop, enhance and optimise personalisation opportunities across our program and partner portfolio
- Using your technical expertise to analyse and understand the performance of personalisation activities in Adobe Analytics to continuously test and optimise experiences
- Using your collaboration skills to work closely with CRM and Digital analysts to report on and present the performance of your personalised experiences, providing insights and recommendations for future activities
Interested? We’re sure you are! You can also find more information in the position description Experience Optimisation Analyst - Role Description.pdf
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary degree in business, marketing, technology or a related discipline
- An understanding of CSS Pre-processors such as Sass, LESS or Stylus Experience in Version Control software
- Knowledge and understanding of responsive design principles and how to implement them within coding
- Previous demonstrated experience in testing methods for web-development - functional testing and unit testing
- Knowledge of Browser Developer Tools
- Knowledge and understanding of building and automation tools and web performance
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- Experience in the Virgin Australia and Velocity cultures, and becoming part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, so you will feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Investment and focus in to your learning and development providing you with the confidence your future in the business is valued.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Interested? Apply today. Taking off is where the excitement lives.