Personal/Executive Assistant - Corporate , Tigerair
Job no: 501737
Work type: Full Time
Categories: All Administration
Tigerair Australia has a vision to be the value airline of choice for all Australians and is committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable and reliable air travel with friendly service. As part of the Virgin Australia Group, Tigerair plays an important role in the Group vision to change aviation for good.
About the role:
This pivotal position will interact with individuals across all areas of the business and so requires someone with the highest standards of interpersonal skills. A positive attitude, hardworking ethic and flexibility to work outside of normal hours where required, are just some of the key role requirements. This role is about trust, confidence, patience and a true passion for supporting a role critical to the business.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- providing professional support assisting in meeting day to day objectives,
- efficient diary management,
- travel planning,
- dissemination of information,
- record keeping, preparation of reports,
- presentations and administrative assistance generally
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will be comfortable and confident engaging with and anticipating the needs of the the Senior Executive team. You will have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to work collaboratively whilst building strong relationships across the organisation.
You thrive on being kept busy, challenged and you look for opportunities to improve processes and create solutions. You won't let yourself be restricted by doing things the way they have always been done.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Relevant degree or significant experience in office management, business administration or another related area.
- Strong experience in office management, personal assistance, executive support or similar is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to liaise and partner with senior stakeholders;
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively with a flexible, proactive and outcome focused approach;
- Demonstrated lateral thinking, and analytical and conceptual problem solving and decision-making skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise ideas and demonstrated creative and innovative thinking.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!
Executive Assistant - Corporate.doc
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now