Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
About the role:
As a Risk and Compliance Advisor with Virgin Australia, you will assist with developing, implementing and maintaining the Compliance and Risk Management Frameworks. Seen as the SME on all things compliance and risk, you will support a Group-wide approach that integrates with business processes and meets the strategic needs of the business.
Your responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Assisting with the development, implementation and continuous improvement of compliance and risk management procedures across the business
- Assisting with the production of timely, accurate and high quality reporting and analysis to the Executive Committee and the Audit & Risk Management Committee (ARMC).
- Regularly engaging with leadership to identify, monitor and update risk and compliance registers
- Delivering education and training programs
For further information, please review the Position Description.
The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of relevant compliance and risk management standards and is able to demonstrate strong experience in developing and implementing compliance and risk management within large organisations.
Strong communication skills are critical and your adaptability will be the key to success for this position as you’ll work with people from all departments and at all levels of the business including Senior Management.
What you’ll get from us:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.