Business Unit: IT Production Services
Position: Executive Support Specialist
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference. We are committed to creating a highly engaged and achievement orientated workforce where our vision, values and our customer focus drive everything we do. As an equal opportunity employer, we’ve created an environment where people feel recognised and rewarded for their work.
This is the perfect role for you if you’ve previously worked with senior executives, providing the highest level of IT support and technical expertise. You are a confident, proactive and passionate individual who is not fazed by any problem or IT complexity. You’ve got heart, imagination, spirit and collaboration as your personal values and keep the customer at the heart of all that you do.
Previous experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Exposure to various forms of video conferencing: Polycom, Avaya, Tandberg, Lync/Skype for Business.
- Experience using Microsoft Administration Tools: Active Directory, DHCP,
- Firm knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Basic knowledge of Mac OS, troubleshooting and incorporating Apple devices in a Windows based environment.
- A firm understanding of basic network principles and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot network connectivity.
- Good knowledge of ITIL and ITIL fundamentals.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot remotely.
- Basic understanding of O365 and associated suite of products.
No two days are the same at Virgin. You will be challenged and have a lot of fun along the way through:
- Providing a comprehensive and exemplary level of client service and support to our company Executive and Senior Leadership team + their direct support teams across application and infrastructure services, enhancements, service management and incident/ disaster recovery
- Analysing complex technical problems and assist with troubleshooting incidents and support requests.
- Pro-actively analysing business problems and developing solutions with our IT vendors and partners for execution.
- Capturing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
- Providing the highest level of quality assure IT support services ensuring activities are delivering to SLA and on business outcomes.
By now, you’re still reading and hopefully that’s because you’re really excited and want to be a part of something amazing! Let’s look at what attributes will make you successful:
You’re able to be on call and are a personable individual who has worked directly with c-suite executives in a fast paced corporate environment. You live and breathe IT and have strong working knowledge & troubleshooting experience with Office products, hardware, software portable devices, desktops and laptops. What sets you apart is your sense of urgency and impeccable stakeholder management skill, combined with strong problem solving + analytical skills.
The Virgin Australia group of airlines prides itself on recruiting the right people into the right roles and we’re always looking for team members to join our award winning team! Don’t miss your chance, apply now.