Get to know us:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
Get to know the role:
A rare, newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Creative Videographer to join the Virgin Australia in-house creative studio team.
Picture yourself in the role: A natural storyteller, you’ll be responsible for bringing our brand to life across a range of internal and external touchpoints. You will live and breathe best practice design and produce creative to specification for a variety of channels, taking into consideration brand guidelines and Customer Experience principles.
We’re a small team, so we’re searching for someone who loves collaborating with others and isn’t afraid of being very hands-on. You'll manage the entire process from pre-production, to production, and post-production.
Finally, if you want some flexibility in your week, this is the role for you! This is a part time role working three days a week, so would suit someone who has other projects on the side. However, we’d love for you to have some flexibility to increase your work with us depending on the ebbs and flows of our business needs.
Want some further information? See the Position Description.
Let’s get to know you:
- 3+ years creative video production experience within an agency, in-house, or freelancing.
- Qualifications in design or a related discipline ideal.
- Expert level of proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro.
- Excellent skills shooting with DSLR cameras, recording high quality audio, and editing engaging video content.
- Proven track record of working within clearly defined brand guidelines and taking direction on briefs, whilst also actively contributing to brainstorming sessions and injecting new ideas and best practice.
Ready to spread your wings?
We’ll be screening applications as they are received, so be sure to submit your application as soon as possible via the link below! We ask that you please include a link to your showreel or works within your resume.