GET TO KNOW US:
Our people are at the core of our business. We have the best talent doing the best work of their lives with meaning. We know their continuous focus on the guest experience is what sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
Taking off is where the excitement lives. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
At Virgin Australia Holidays our purpose is to create a great range of holiday travel experiences for our guests. We understand our customer’s travel passions, and as a result offer them unparalleled choice and flexibility.
As our Fares and Ticketing agent (based at our headquarters in Bowen Hills, Brisbane), you will be an integral part of every guest’s holiday experience with the fares and ticketing expertise you provide our guests and sales consultants. By joining our team, you can help us deliver the very best customer service with the care that Virgin Australia is renowned for.
LET'S GET TO KNOW YOU:
A customer service expert. You strive to ensure the best outcome for your customers.
A superior communicator. You pride yourself on your verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable in speaking with customers around any situation.
A team player. You work collaboratively to achieve the goals of the business.
A level headed self-motivator. You have no problems remaining calm under pressure and will put your head down and work through it.
As our ‘go to’ subject matter expert on fares and ticketing, we would love for you to have:
- At least 2 years recent fares and ticketing expertise with Travelport, Amadeus or Sabre
- Demonstrated experience advising and assisting your colleagues with quoting complex fare itineraries
- Issue tickets via the GDS, manage ticket reissues/refunds through BSP
- Be available to work flexible hours across Monday to Saturday 8am to 6pm
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
If you exude the Virgin Australia values and pride yourself on your customer service skills then we want to hear from you!