GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Account Manager position has become available within Virgin Australia's dynamic USA sales team based in New York City.
An ambassador of our brand whether on the road or in the office, you will be responsible for the retention and expansion of revenue within a portfolio of corporate accounts in the Eastern Region of North America. You will efficiently targeting customers through the support of key industry and airline partners.
Your day to day will include:
- Exceed revenue growth targets within your defined account portfolio.
- Develop relationships with industry partners to drive advocacy and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Active participation and visibility with partner/networking organizations and participation in local and national tradeshow activities.
- Develop new and existing corporate business.
- Coordinate, maintain, and execute a sales call plan.
- Submit individual planning & performance reports on a weekly basis.
- Proactively solve any customer or stakeholder queries and find suitable resolutions.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
You will be an effective communicator with an enthusiastic approach who has the ability to build strong commercial relationships ultimately enabling you to maximise sales. Your previous experience in airline, travel agency, or account management coupled with your desire to achieve are a must.
- 5+ years experience in a similar field sales role, ideally within the airline/travel industry.
- Extensive experience in contract negotiation.
- Be an effective communicator with an enthusiastic approach to build strong commercial relationships.
- Proven attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to develop/implement Business Plans.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Four weeks vacation leave each year.
- Access to our medical insurance plan (medical, dental and vision).
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Generous employee travel program for yourself, your family, and your friends – not only on Virgin Australia, but also many of our interline partners.
- Countless industry discounts – hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.