Talent Acquisition Partner
At Virgin Australia, we believe that we are changing Aviation by changing lives for good. Our Talent Acquisition team plays a huge part in this vision. The Talent Acquisition Resourcer role is vital to the TA function and ensures that the team can deliver the absolute best recruitment experience to our candidates and hiring managers. This role is about providing exceptional administrative and coordination support to ensure that the Talent Acquisition Partners can focus on recruiting the best talent into the Virgin Australia family.
In this role, we would love for you to;
- Support the team by writing and posting effective role advertisements, coordinating and confirming interview schedules and acting as an effective liaison between candidates and recruiters
- Manage the pre-employment process
- Manage candidates progression through recruitment processes, including desktop and phone screening, conducting verbal reference checks and creating contracts and other associated documentation
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Respond to high volumes of phone and email queries
- Assist with general administrative tasks and duties as requested to support the TA team including scanning/filing etc.
Who you are:
You love people, are highly organised and all about the customer experience! You will thrive in a constantly changing environment, be able to work fast and cope with high volumes of work.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who prides themselves on being the best they can be, brings a positive attitude to work each day and has a genuine desire to see their team succeed.
Previous administration experience within Recruitment would be fabulous. You will have an intermediate Microsoft Office skill set including Excel. Experience with PageUp will be a definite advantage
If you are excited by what you have read then apply now! For more information on this opportunity please refer to the below position description or reach out to Amanda.email@example.com
PD - Recruitment Resourcer.pdf