Looking for a dynamic, fast paced environment? Can you influence internal departments and external providers, build genuine relationships and engage with people? This role has high exposure to all areas of Engineering and Maintenance, with true variety where no day will be the same.
We are looking for someone who has experience and knowledge across multiple supply chain principles, is a creative problem solver and solution orientated.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to support our Tech Services Department and Aircraft Maintenance Organisations (AMOs) during maintenance and projects to return our aircraft to service. This role will see you performing the following tasks:
- Creating and processing requisitions;
- Creating and receipting orders;
- Monitoring and expediting orders;
- Establishing and maintaining inventory plans;
- Review and analyse technical literature;
- Work pack analysis;
- Liaising with internal and external customers;
- Liaising with internal and external providers such a 3rd Party 3PL Providers and Freight Forwarders;
- Developing and implementing contingency plans/solutions to ensure On Time Performance is maintained;
- From time to time completing on site (overseas and domestic) Supply support secondments;
- Communicating time critical information.
Your will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in multiple supply chain disciplines, preferably in Aviation;
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask;
- Stakeholder management and ability to communicate across all levels;
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Excel and Word;
- Beginner skills in Microsoft Office Project and Access;
- Working knowledge of TRAX preferable;
- Valid Australia Passport and ability to travel when required
If you are a self-motivated pro-active team player who enjoys working in a busy and diverse environment this could be the role for you! Apply now.