About the role:
Reporting to the Powerplant Engineering Leader, this role is responsible for the Configuration Management of all systems installed in Virgin Australia's fleet of Boeing 737-700/800, ATR72, 777-300ER and A330 aircraft.
Additional duties in this role include:
- Service document assessment in accordance with Virgin Australia Engineering Modification Policy
- Investigation of all reportable defects for the fleet
- Respond to engineering issues raised in Engineering Support Requests
- Technical Assessment and actioning of Fleet configuration control requests
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role within Airline Technical Services
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance regulations and standards
- Qualification and / or licence in aircraft maintenance or engineering
- Advanced computing, data entry and analysis skills, ideally TRAX
You will draw on your significant experience in an airline Technical Services Department or repairs station/overhaul shop, along with your demonstrated expertise in aircraft Systems.
An understanding of the financial implications of effective configuration management will be advantageous.
If you are ready for your next challenge and would like to showcase your skills as part of the Virgin Australia team, apply now!
For further information about this position please refer to the position description.
PD Fleet Engineer (Powerplant).pdf