Job no: 501468
Work type: fixed term, secondment
Location: New South Wales Metro
Categories: Marketing, Public Affairs
GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Social media plays a key role in connecting with our customers, promoting the Virgin Australia brand, and protecting our reputation. As our Social Media Leader, you will be responsible for managing our social media service offer. This includes leading a team of Social Media Service Coordinators (based in Brisbane), implementing our social media issues and crisis management processes, and delivering operationally-focused social media content.
Please note this is a 12-month, fixed term contract based in our Sydney CBD offices. For further information, please review the Position Description.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- 5+ years experience in a social media role, managing key platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and WeChat.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Spark Central advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching a team.
- Creative agency experience and/or design/media production experience advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now