Leader Fleet Technical - Tigerair
Job no: 501447
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Other Engineering, Flight Crew Management, Other Flight Operations, Other Engineering Operations
Tigerair Australia has a vision to be the value airline of choice for all Australians and is committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable and reliable air travel with friendly service. As part of the Virgin Australia Group, Tigerair plays an important role in the Group vision to change aviation for good.
About the role:
The Leader Fleet Technical is responsible for maintaining aircraft performance, (including payload studies), aircraft weight and balance, document management, including production and distribution and aircraft EFB systems.
Other key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversight the design, production and maintenance of the aircraft loading systems, in conjunction with the approved weight control authority (WCA).
- Oversight the production and distribution of aircraft performance data including take-off data and associated special engine out procedures;
- Manage NOTAMs assessments and ensure temporary takeoff performance data are produced for aerodrome works or unplanned limitations;
- Monitor MOWP and disseminate (as required);
- Review and manage Aircraft Performance Degradation values (APDs) in the flight planning system.
- Manage the production, distribution and amendment of company documentation
- Ensure correct and timely acquisition, distribution and maintenance of all external documentation and charts (such as Jeppesen Airway Manual, AIP, aircraft documentation, etc.)
- Oversight of the company electronic flight bag systems management
- Develop and document company policy and procedures which support company operations within area of responsibility;
- Champion new technologies and processes in support of flight operations;
- Manage external service providers for the provision of products and services as required to the Flight Operations Fleet Technical department.
- Manages the Technical Publisher, Operations Engineer, EFB Administrator/Document Distribution Controller and Operations Analyst and provides direction and leadership in relation to their duties;
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will embody our leadership standard by effectively building a capable and motivated team. You will have excellent communication skills and can effectively manage your workload and time to achieve your goals.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Solid management/supervisory experience required;
- Extensive experience in aircraft performance including experience with Airbus and Boeing manufacturer performance software tools required.
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering Degree (desirable)
- Weight Control Authority (desirable)
- Ability to work to strict time lines (project management)
- Effective leadership skills and capable of team building and motivating;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Computer skills essential;
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!
Leader Fleet Technical Description (1).docx
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now