About the Team
The Service Culture team is responsible for continually improving the customer experience by working with our partners across the business to grow capability, empower and inspire our frontline teams. We walk the talk as Champions of Better, to enable our team members to deliver the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
About the Role
As the Change and Communications Advisor, you will support the Service Culture Team by producing compelling communication materials across multiple channels designed to deliver optimal engagement across our diverse group of business partners.
You will be an advocate for change and are able to influence the success of initiatives and projects by identifying and communicating the ‘why’ for team members. You will work with Change Specialists and Business leads to develop engagement and communications plans that are tailored to specific initiatives for product, customer experience and BAU.
You will have the opportunity to assist and manage projects and change plans that will benefit our workplace and our culture enabling a consistent and effective approach to the flow of information with our business.
Your communication will be creative, clear, and consistent with the Virgin Australia brand, Purpose and Values.
To be a standout applicant for this role, you will be passionate about how you communicate to engage with our internal teams at the right time and through the right channels. You understand your audience and tailor your communications in a quick moving, always changing and customer centric environment.
You will also have:
- Excellent creativity and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience / exposure in a communication or publishing role
- Ability to build rapport quickly and stakeholder engagement experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to incorporate the Virgin Australia brand in all communications and media channels
- Exposure to change management principles in an operational environment
- Proficiency in MS suite of products
- A tertiary qualification in Business Communications or similar would be ideal
As a Virgin Australia team member, you will also receive fantastic employee benefits including discounted flights for you, your family and friends (across domestic and international) and global accommodation options.
So what are you waiting for, apply now!
For more information, please see the below position description:
Position Description - Change and Communications Advisor Final.pdf