Job no: 501296
Work type: Part Time
Location: Victoria Metro
About the role:
The Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance divisions play a critical role in ensuring the continuous airworthiness, reliability and configuration of the Virgin Australia aircraft fleets, whilst satisfying regulatory and company requirements.
What you’ll need:
As an AME you will have experience with 737 / A320 / ATR / A330 aircraft, this role will report directly to the maintenance leader and your senior engineer while on shift. Other requirements are:
- A recognised trade certificate as an AME
- Extensive industry experience in an aircraft maintenance role
- Ability to display excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a large maintenance team.
- Good working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Systems
- Understand HSE requirements
For your application to be considered you will need to provide copies of the following:
- Certified true copy of trade certificate in Cert 1V Aeroskills
- CASR Part 145 recognised HF Initial Training
This vacancy is a shift work position that will be part time on a permanent night shift.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now