GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
As we say a sad farewell to a team member that has been with us for 9 years, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Leader in Performance Media & Analytics to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Relationship Marketing, this role is responsible for leading two key functions:
- The design and implementation of Adobe Analytics across Virgin Australia’s digital properties – including websites, mobile, and applications; and
- Managing performance media budget across numerous channels – including re-marketing, travel meta search, and SEM.
GET TO KNOW YOUR DAY TO DAY:
Developing and implementing of performance media strategy with a key focus on SEM, SEO, meta search and display retargeting.
- Providing forecasts, plans and reporting on all performance media activity.
- Working with your Specialists to ensure all performance media channels are optimised and delivering high value traffic and revenue.
- Define and maintain analytics solution design for the collection of accurate web analytics data.
- Driving revenue growth and customer satisfaction through the use of analytics to discover opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Regular analysis and reporting of website traffic, revenue, conversion funnels and any other data that aids decisions within the organisation.
- Managing the relationships with our external vendors.
- Leading a team of two Specialists in Performance Media & Analytics and Digital Audiences.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- 5+ commercial e-Commerce experience – experience within an airline advantageous.
- 3+ years working with and using standard clickstream analysis tools.
- Experience overseeing web tracking implementation, especially with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Vendor management experience.
- Experience deploying analytics and other tags via tag management systems.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing principles, SEO, SEM, analysis, and reporting tools.
- Demonstrated experience leading and coaching a small team.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness program and free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
For further information, please review the Position Description.