DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE WORLD'S BEST CABIN CREW 2019?
Virgin Australia is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for future Cabin Crew opportunities at the following networks and bases;
Virgin Australia Domestic / International Short Haul Cabin Crew:
Virgin Australia Regional Cabin Crew:
Virgin Australia New Zealand / Short Haul International Cabin Crew:
To find out more about our different networks, please click here. Please note we do not recruit externally for our Long Haul International network.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE
- Focus on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and fellow crew as a priority;
- Create a memorable in-flight experience and exceed guest expectations;
- Adapt to a dynamic and constantly evolving industry;
- Communicate and collaborate with both Cabin and Ground Crew who are passionate about their roles;
- Embrace ongoing yearly recurrency training; and
- Fulfil a full-time role that works on a 24x7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU
We’re searching for vibrant individuals to deliver our world class on-board service with all of the finesse our guests expect from Australia's most desirable airline. As Virgin Australia Cabin Crew, you are the face of our unique brand, no two days will ever be the same and you will expand your career horizons (literally!).
WHAT ELSE ARE YOU REQUIRED TO HAVE?
- Be 18 years of age or over;
- Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency;
- Be competent in written and spoken English;
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills highly regarded;
- Be able to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet;
- Able to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device;
- Have high attention to detail and polished grooming; and
- Be able to sign on at the airport - ready to work within 2 hours when on call.
If you are successful, you will also need to hold the following prior to Day 1 of Training:
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call;
- A First Aid and CPR certificate; and
- A Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
Further information regarding our minimum requirements can be found here.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Access to free airport parking whilst on duty.
Ready to spread your wings and embark on an exciting career with Virgin Australia?
Submit your application now!
Please note, if your preferred network or base is not showing, please do not apply for another location. We encourage candidates to nominate and apply for their preferred customer service role and port only. Motivation for the role is one of our key assessment criteria, and it is important our candidates demonstrate the right motivations for these roles. We ask that you wait until we are recruiting again in your preferred location by checking our Virgin Australia Career Website regularly.
At Virgin Australia, we want to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities in which we live, work and fly.
Virgin Australia proudly employs many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and want to continue our work to be considered an Employer of Choice for our indigenous communities around the country.