GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia. We have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on our members is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the Australia’s most loved loyalty program.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Want to join Mumbrella's Marketing Team of the Year, working on campaigns that also win Media Campaign of the Year?
Reporting to our Leader, Marketing Automation & Cloud, our CRM Analyst is responsible for the build, execution and management of data-driven campaigns using the Adobe Marketing Cloud. You will also be responsible for the provision and use of insights and reporting to optimise campaigns and maximise the value of the Velocity member database.
Your day to day will include:
- Providing data-driven support and advice in the end-to-end campaign management process, to ensure optimal campaign results.
- Communicating campaign results and analysis to stakeholders, by report or presentation.
- Partnering closely with our Insight and Marketing teams to define campaign target audiences.
- Building, testing and executing campaigns, designing best practice Adobe Campaign workflows to create world-class personalised campaigns for our members.
- Resolving any campaign issues and ensuring your key business stakeholders are communicated with regarding the resolution process.
- Work collaboratively with the Insights, Revenue Management, Distribution and Ecommerce teams to drive overall growth outcomes for the Velocity business.
- Continuously pursue opportunities to improve and automate campaign processing, delivery, reporting and analysis.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- You hold 1-3 years experience in a data-driven and CRM-led organisation.
- You hold experience with campaign management and cross-channel marketing tools.
- You hold experience with or knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Cloud (particularly Adobe Campaign) and Google Analytics, as well as SQL.
- You hold a strong ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, partnering with them to understand campaign objectives.
- You hold strong written and verbal communication skills, to clearly present back technical solutions and campaign results.
- Above all else, we are searching for someone who is hungry to learn and isn’t afraid to get into the detail to ensure the best results for our business.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia and Velocity Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
READY TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
For further information, please review the Position Description.