Injury Management Specialist - Tullamarine Airport
Job no: 501272
Work type: Full Time
Location: Victoria Metro
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is what sets us apart.
About the role:
Responsible for carrying out the Injury Management Process as defined by Comcare Rehabilitation Policy and VVA Injury Management Policy of Virgin Australia Airlines Safety Systems Department. This position commands a high degree of veracity and technical ability with the overall goal to maintain effective Return to Work rates and influence claims cost.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Certified Return to Work Coordinator
- Relevant tertiary qualification – Allied Health
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Comcare and traditional schemes
- Demonstrated high level personal qualities in relation to adaptability, flexibility, commitment, ability to apply sound judgement and reasoning, ability to effectively time manage and prioritise tasks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High understanding of medical terminology
If you are a passionate and solutions focused leader who is a strong collaborator, communicator and looking for the next challenge, then we want to hear from you!
Advertised : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now