Get to know us:
The Customer insights team are a vital part of the Customer Experience and Product division.
We deliver quality customer, traveller and competitor insights and intelligence to support the business in meeting strategic and tactical outcomes.
Right now, we’re in the process of transforming our customer experience platform as we undergo the VAA Customer Centricity Transformation project, so this is your opportunity to bring your extensive CX skills and become a key contributor to our team.
Get to know the role:
In this new role, the Specialist, Customer Experience Platform will play a key role in providing strategic guidance and advice as the subject matter expert of the platform. You will work with the Vendor, our partners and internal business stakeholders to align platform capabilities to the commercial goals and strategies.
You will use your analytical skills to generate key insights which will be used to improve quality and consistency of our customer experience to deliver on our service strategy. By building dashboard reports, using excel and visual analytics tools such Power Bi, you will improve the knowledge and understanding of our customer satisfaction.
You will communicate results and insights clearly in visual, understandable formats to ensure commercial decisions made by the business are supported with member insights and true facts
Let’s get to know you:
You live and breathe communication and pro-activity, coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to interpret business needs into tangible solutions. You are an influencer who can engage with multiple stakeholders to achieve the best outcome.
You will also demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in an analytical role
- Experience with market research and CX platform vendors
- Data visualization skills
- Reporting acumen and statistical knowledge
- Proven record in managing budgets and delivering results with budgetary constraints
- High level of attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
- A tertiary qualification in a quantitative discipline as Marketing Science, Computer Science, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc. or equivalent experience
Ready to fly?
If you have an appetite for customer analytics, you’re results-focused and are passionate about championing better, apply now!
For more information about this role, please see below job description:
180626_Position Description - Specialist Customer Experience Platform.pdf