Job no: 501043
Work type: fixed term
Location: SYD Grosvenor Place
Categories: Velocity, Loyalty Operations
GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many fantastic ways to earn Velocity Points and turn those points into flights or redemptions through our growing number of retail partners to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and you will absolutely thrive with your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Our Loyalty Platform is the core of our business. As our Loyalty Platform Specialist within our Technical Operations department, you will provide strategic guidance and advice as the SME and product owner of this platform.
Day to day, you will:
- Partner with our internal business stakeholders to understand projects, product initiatives, and commercial goals and strategies;
- Formulate and implement product solutions that ensure the platform’s current and future capabilities are aligned with the above business objectives;
- Liaise with our vendor regarding product maintenance and enhancements, ensuring Velocity’s commercial needs are understood and that there is a shared focus on a world class member experience;
- Apart from forward thinking about the platform’s future-state, you will also maintain a focus on the day to day running of the platform by partnering with our System Administration Analyst regarding everything BAU.
Interested? We're sure you are! For further information, please review the Position Description. Please do note that this is a 12 month contract to cover for a maternity leave.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- You hold 3+ years experience working with and managing relationships with software/system vendors;
- You hold experience working with a major loyalty platform (Amadeus advantageous) including a proven track record of platform analysis and solution design relating to this loyalty system;
- You are able to not only build strong stakeholder relationships, but also manage and influence these relationships and stakeholder expectations of the platform;
- You have a proven ability communicate commercial strategies into technical solutions, and translate this to your business stakeholders;
- You may hold project management experience or an understanding of project management concepts; and
- Airline/travel industry experience advantageous but not essential.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FOM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia and Velocity cultures which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now