GET TO KNOW US:
Velocity Frequent Flyer is the award-winning loyalty program of Virgin Australia, providing members with many fantastic ways to earn Velocity Points and turn those points into flights or redemptions through our growing number of retail partners to enjoy fantastic rewards sooner! Our people make it happen here at Velocity, and you will absolutely thrive with your engagement ability, technical expertise, ideas, and willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
Our Loyalty Platform is the core of our business. As our System Administration Analyst within our Technical Operations department , you will support, assess, and execute configuration changes to this platform as required to support both our internal business initiatives and our external member experience.
Day to day, you will:
- Configure our platform in response to new partners or promotions, program changes for existing partners, and platform enhancements;
- Execute testing and validation of our platform, ensuring it operates smoothly after reconfiguration;
- Perform ongoing platform maintenance tasks and audits, to ensure the platform is kept up to date;
- Develop and maintain platform process documentation and user guides;
- Produce both end of month and ad-hoc reports that provide insights regarding partner performance; and
- Respond to ad-hoc queries and troubleshooting issues.
Interested? We’re sure you are! You can also find more information in the Position Description attached. System Administration Analyst.pdf
Please note this position is a fixed term contract role until the end of the financial year (June 2019)
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- You hold experience in a similar system/database administration/configuration/maintenance role;
- You have experience within or exposure to the airline/travel industry or loyalty programs – experience with an airline loyalty program platform extremely beneficial;
- You have an understanding of project management concepts
- You enjoy a methodical role and apply this approach to everything you do;
- You have meticulous attention to detail and accuracy;
Overall, this role isn’t suited to someone who is highly technical (such as a developer). Rather, we are looking for someone with some exposure to a similar role who doesn’t mind their day to day being systematic and process-driven. In return, we’ll provide you with the training required in a collaborative environment to help shape you into the role.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FOM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia and Velocity cultures which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
Interested? Apply now!