GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
As part of a new area of focus for our Marketing team, we have a newly created opportunity for a Digital Audience Specialist!
Reporting to Leader of Performance Media & Analytics, you will take control and advance the segmentation and operationalisation of our Data Management Platform (DMP). You will leverage and nurture first-, second- and third-party data, build audiences, and make them accessible for owned and paid channels so they can be activated across VA’s entire digital marketing suite.
GET TO KNOW THE DAY TO DAY:
- Hands-on management of the DMP – building, segmenting, and distributing audiences across digital channels and personalisation platforms.
- Manage and develop processes and frameworks to leverage the DMP and contribute to the overall strategy and vision.
- Support the relationship with the DMP vendor and coordinate and follow up on all related activities and planning.
- Work with agency and internal partners to setup tracking, provide reporting and analytics and weekly dashboards of all campaign performance leveraging the DMP.
- Develop solutions to integrate with select partners to deepen the depth and quality of customer data to enhance personalisation capabilities and drive ROI by expanding 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources.
- Own processes (including governance, user access, rights and roles) and create/maintain/update documentation (including our DMP playbook and training materials) to equip the business to leverage the DMP fully.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
- You hold 2-5 years experience within the marketing technology landscape. This may be within a digital media agency (such as planning media campaigns for clients), an ad tech/martech company, or in house.
- You hold experience working with a DMP – Adobe Experience Cloud advantageous.
- Additionally, experience working with ad technology (e.g. DoubleClick) and tag management systems (e.g. Tealium, Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager) will be highly regarded.
- You hold demonstrated stakeholder management experience, as you will need to switch easily between interactions with the DMP vendor, media agencies, and internal VA stakeholders.
- To support your marketing knowledge and background, you also have an analytical and data-driven mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.