Guest Relations Advisor
Job no: 500910
Work type: Full Time
Location: Queensland Metro
Categories: Customer Service, Customer Experience
We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. We want dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Advisor to join our dynamic, customer centric Guest Relations team and investigate and respond to feedback received directly from our guests.
You will be the escalation point for service recovery utilising your problem solving skills to handle feedback in a prompt and fair manner, ensuring that the best outcome is achieved.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Using information to inform and educate relevant departments about the impact of service levels being provided to our Guests
- Utilising complaints data as a trigger for continuous improvement opportunities
- Developing and improving overall areas of customer satisfaction throughout the network
Who you are:
A superior Communicator – ability to document and present information efficiently and effectively
A problem solving wizz – ability to think outside the box to solve issues
A strong collaborator – ability to build rapport and influence stakeholders
An organised multitasker – you can meet set targets and work to SLAs
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment dealing with complaint handling and negotiation.
- Knowledge of Virgin Australia operations and an understanding of our Interline/Codeshare partners
- Understanding of how Fares are sold and Fare basis rules are administered
- Excellent administration skills including intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge.
What you’ll get from us:
You will gain great exposure to many facets of the Virgin Australia & Velocity Frequent Flyer Operations. You will become a self-sufficient customer advocate, liaising with internal departments such as Ground Experience, Guest Contact Centre, Sales, Cabin Crew and our airline partners.
This is your chance to directly impact customer satisfaction levels at Virgin Australia. If you are eager to make a difference, then we want to hear from you.
GR Advisor, PositionDescription_20180319_1452.pdf
Advertised : E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now