Tigerair Australia has one main goal of being the budget airline of choice for all Australians and remains firmly committed to delivering the best in terms of safe, affordable, reliable air travel with friendly service.
We fly people not just planes and we know that having the right people on board at team Tigerair is critical to achieving our goal of becoming Australia’s number one choice for value air travel.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Leader, the Digital Coordinator is seen as an integral part of the team providing support, knowledge and assistance to Tigerair Corporate website, Internet Booking Engine platforms, Mobile applications and a range of other digital technologies.
Other key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Act as the ‘digital business support’ role for direction of the project goals;
- Initiate, review and/or action documentation required to apply changes to the suite of online applications;
- Work with the digital leader to design workshops to ensure the brand and guest experience is always put forward with all projects;
- Project Participation, assisting in delivering other departmental goals distributed online.
- Provide support to the testing teams to ensure that product knowledge is shared equally
- Work with key stakeholders to manage/implement business as usual changes and enhancements;
- Assist with managing existing vendor relationships
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will be a flexible team player, self-motivated and have excellent communication and time management skills. You will have stakeholder management skills and enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
Your skills and experience will include:
- You will have previous digital or marketing experience
- Degree or equivalent in a subject with Marketing / Business Analysis / Communications
- At least 1 years of experience in the field of E-Commerce / Marketing / IT or Digital support
- Understanding of online purchase behaviour
- Knowledge of best practice online system design to maximize conversion rates
- Knowledge of Software development life cycle, vendor management and testing methodologies
- A planned and systematic approach to business improvement that relies on detailed analysis and collaboration to produce specific outcomes
- A background within in a commercial environment with a knowledge of project methodologies and practices
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, have a passion to drive continuous improvement and work in a varied role with cross exposure to multiple departments within an airline group, then apply now!