- Do you have the mindset to find solutions and continually look for efficiencies?
- Are you a project management specialist with expert Excel skills?
- This is a great opportunity for an Aviation professional to join our Fleet Engineering family.
There's one word that changes the world more than any other… Better. We like the sound of 'better'. Only thing is, better doesn't happen by itself, better needs champions. Virgin Australia has a team that gets up every day to make things better and we are searching for likeminded people to join our team.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining continued airworthiness through effective configuration control of our aircraft within our fleet. The day to day will include:
- Review and monitor Airworthiness Directives and mandatory requirements
- Accurate Technical Assessment and actioning service documents
- Induction maintenance plans
- Perform cost benefit analysis of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) data, and produce reports
- Project management of a variety of engineering specific projects
- Identify and implement process improvements and monitor effectiveness
We are looking for an Engineering professional who loves a challenge, a creative thinker who sees roadblocks as opportunities to improve. Someone who loves variety and getting involved in an array of projects that in turn will provide you with opportunities to build networks across the wider business.
You will also be able to demonstrate;
- Experience in a similar airline technical services role
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance regulations and standards
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
- Exposure to project management, auditing or investigation highly regarded
- Proficient in MS Suite, in particular Excel
- Advanced computing, data entry and analysis skills, ideally TRAX
If you are a motivated and solutions focused individual who can think outside the box, then apply now and join our dynamic team at Virgin Australia!
For further detail on this role, click on the link below to see the position description.
PD Fleet Engineer.pdf